Happy Wednesday! After a long day I needed something to wind me down for the evening. So I decided on a simple craft. I found this free printable on one of my favorite blogs, For Chic Sake. It was the perfect quick and easy solution!
- This link!
- Picture frame – optional
- Scissors – optional
Click the link listed under materials above(or here :p)! Scroll down slightly until you see “Pick a color” followed by several colored dots. Click on the color of your choosing and…
…it will take you to this page. Click the blue icon on the right that says “Download or Print.” Select PDF, not txt.
After the file is downloaded select it and open it in Adobe. There will be two pages, one for directions and the other your monogram. Follow the directions provided carefully. If you need a more detailed step by step here are further instructions:
1. Highlight and delete the current initials found in the monogram until it will not allow you to backspace anymore. Part of the preset letters will still be visible, as seen below.
2. Type in the letter you want to appear on the left, in lowercase. For example, I typed “a”.
3. Next, type the middle letter in uppercase. Expect it to look odd like mine does below ( the screen shot below was taken after I typed “G” ).
4. Using the chart below, type the code for the letter you want on the right of the monogram. I input “O” for the letter j.
5. After typing in your code, it should automatically show you your final version and complete monogram! Just hit the print button in the top left :-)
Add a frame and you’ve got yourself your very own cute, cheap, and fast DIY!
NOTE: For MAC users or any other troubleshoot problem with this monogram pdf, please see the following link for help from For Chic Sake’s blog: http://forchicsake.com/printable-frequently-asked-questions/